Retinopathy Of Prematurity
Last Posted: Aug 17, 2021
- Ethics of Artificial Intelligence in Medicine and Ophthalmology.
Abdullah Yasser Ibraheem et al. Asia-Pacific journal of ophthalmology (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2021 10(3) 289-298
- Evaluation of artificial intelligence-based quantitative analysis to identify clinically significant severe retinopathy of prematurity.
Li Jie et al. Retina (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2021
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence for Retinopathy of Prematurity Screening.
Campbell J Peter et al. Pediatrics 2021
- Current Application of Digital Diagnosing Systems for Retinopathy of Prematurity.
Bao Yuekun et al. Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 2020 Nov 105871
- Diving Deep into Deep Learning: An Update on Artificial Intelligence in Retina.
Goldhagen Brian E et al. Current ophthalmology reports 2020 Sep 8(3) 121-128
- Evaluation of a novel retinopathy of prematurity severity scale applied by clinicians and deep learning.
Campbell J Peter et al. Ophthalmology 2020 Oct
- Toward the Clinical Application of Therapeutic Angiogenesis Against Pediatric Ischemic Retinopathy.
Jo Dong Hyun et al. Journal of lipid and atherosclerosis 2020 May 9(2) 268-282
- Artificial intelligence for retinopathy of prematurity.
Gensure Rebekah H et al. Current opinion in ophthalmology 2020 Jul
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in Targeting Retinal Diseases.
Sorrentino Francesco Saverio et al. Current drug targets 2020 Jul
- Insights into the growing popularity of artificial intelligence in ophthalmology.
Dutt Sreetama et al. Indian journal of ophthalmology 2020 Jul 68(7) 1339-1346
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.