Renal Cell Carcinoma 4
Last Posted: Dec 06, 2019
- Progress Toward Precision Medicine in Frontline Treatment of Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Singla Nirmish et al. JAMA oncology 2019 Dec
- Clinical Validation of PBRM1 Alterations as a Marker of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Response in Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Braun David A et al. JAMA oncology 2019 Sep
- Prevalence of Germline Mutations in Cancer Susceptibility Genes in Patients With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
MI Carlo et al, JAMA Oncology, July 5, 2018
- Intrinsic Genomic Differences Between African American and White Patients With Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
B Krishnan et al, JAMA Oncology, March 24, 2016
- Multilevel Genomics-Based Taxonomy of Renal Cell Carcinoma
F, CHen et al, Cell, March 2016
- A clearer view of the molecular complexity of clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
Frew Ian J et al. Annual review of pathology 2015 263-89
- Comprehensive Molecular Characterization of Papillary Renal-Cell Carcinoma
The Cancer Genome Atlas, NEJM, November 4, 2015
- Diagnostic approach to hereditary renal cell carcinoma.
Gupta Shiva et al. AJR. American journal of roentgenology 2015 May (5) 1031-41
- Radiogenomics of clear cell renal cell carcinoma: preliminary findings of The Cancer Genome Atlas-Renal Cell Carcinoma (TCGA-RCC) Imaging Research Group.
Shinagare Atul B et al. Abdom Imaging 2015 Mar 10.
- DNA methylation profiling reveals novel diagnostic biomarkers in renal cell carcinoma.
Lasseigne Brittany N et al. BMC Med 2014 Dec 4. (1) 235
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.