Primary Effusion Lymphoma
Last Posted: Jul 31, 2019
- Association of polymorphisms in NF?B1 promoter and NF?BIA gene with the development of antibodies against HHV-8 in HIV-infected individuals.
Gonçales Juliana Prado, et al. Virology 2019 7 255-260
- Human herpesvirus 6, 7, and 8 in solid organ transplantation: Guidelines from the American Society of Transplantation Infectious Diseases Community of Practice.
Pellett Madan Rebecca et al. Clinical transplantation 2019 Mar e13518
- Vascular endothelial growth factor A polymorphism and risk of Kaposi's sarcoma herpesvirus viremia in kidney allograft recipients.
Alkharsah K R, et al. Transplant infectious disease : an official journal of the Transplantation Society 2014 10 (5) 783-9
- Primary effusion lymphoma
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.