Last Posted: Jul 03, 2019
- Pathophysiology, diagnosis and management of peripartum cardiomyopathy: a position statement from the Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology Study Group on peripartum cardiomyopathy.
Bauersachs Johann et al. European journal of heart failure 2019 Jun
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Dilated cardiomyopathy - DMD, LMNA, TNNT2
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
- Cardiomyopathy and Preeclampsia.
Gammill Hilary S, et al. Circulation 2018 7
- Insertion/deletion polymorphism of ACE gene in females with peripartum cardiomyopathy: A case-control study.
Yaqoob Irfan, et al. Indian heart journal 0 0 (1) 66-70
- GNB3 C825T Polymorphism and Myocardial Recovery in Peripartum Cardiomyopathy: Results of the Multicenter Investigations of Pregnancy-Associated Cardiomyopathy Study.
Sheppard Richard, et al. Circulation. Heart failure 2016 3 (3) e002683
- Mutation analysis of the phospholamban gene in 315 South Africans with dilated, hypertrophic, peripartum and arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathies.
Fish Maryam, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 22235
- Shared Genetic Predisposition in Peripartum and Dilated Cardiomyopathies.
Ware James S, et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 1
From NHLBI health topic site
- Genome-wide significance and replication of the chromosome 12p11.22 locus near the PTHLH gene for peripartum cardiomyopathy.
Horne Benjamin D, et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2011 8 (4) 359-66
- Peripartum cardiomyopathy
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.