Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
Last Posted: Sep 02, 2021
- The predictive value of PNH clones, 6p CN-LOH, and clonal TCR gene rearrangement for aplastic anemia diagnosis.
Shah Yash B et al. Blood advances 2021 5(16) 3216-3226
- Comparative study on baseline clinical characteristics of Asian versus non-Asian patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
Sakurai Masatoshi, et al. International journal of hematology 2019 7
- Clinical implications of somatic mutations in aplastic anemia and myelodysplastic syndrome in genomic age.
Maciejewski Jaroslaw P et al. Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program 2017 2017(1) 66-72
- Local Coverage Determination (LCD): Flow Cytometry (L33661)
The U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- CR1 gene polymorphisms in Chinese patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
Long Zhangbiao, et al. Gene 2018 3
- Polymorphism of the ABO gene associate with thrombosis risk in patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
Long Zhangbiao, et al. Oncotarget 2017 11 (54) 92411-92419
- Genetic variants of C5 and polymorphisms of C3 in Chinese patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
Du Y, et al. International journal of laboratory hematology 2016 8 (4) e84-5
- Extravascular hemolysis and complement consumption in Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria patients undergoing eculizumab treatment.
Subías Hidalgo Marta, et al. Immunobiology 2016 9
- Clonal hematopoiesis in acquired aplastic anemia.
Ogawa Seishi, et al. Blood 2016 4
- [The preliminary research in paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria with thrombosis].
Du Y L, et al. Zhonghua xue ye xue za zhi = Zhonghua xueyexue zazhi 2016 4 (4) 318-23
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.