Last Posted: Apr 10, 2021
- Genetic and clinical aspects of paediatric pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas.
Petenuci Janaina, et al. Clinical endocrinology 2021 3
- Whole Exome Sequencing Identifies Novel Genetic Alterations in Patients with Pheochromocytoma/Paraganglioma.
Seo Soo Hyun, et al. Endocrinology and metabolism (Seoul, Korea) 2020 12 (4) 909-917
- Mutation Frequency in Main Susceptibility Genes Among Patients With Head and Neck Paragangliomas.
Snezhkina Anastasiya V, et al. Frontiers in genetics 2020 0 614908
- Characteristics of germline mutations in Korean patients with pheochromocytoma/paraganglioma.
Kim Jung Hee, et al. Journal of medical genetics 2020 11
- Sino-European Differences in the Genetic Landscape and Clinical Presentation of Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma.
Jiang Jingjing, et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2020 8
- Predictors of recurrence of pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma: a multicenter study in Piedmont, Italy.
Parasiliti-Caprino Mirko, et al. Hypertension research : official journal of the Japanese Society of Hypertension 2019 10
- Genetic status determines F-FDG uptake in pheochromocytoma/paraganglioma.
Tiwari Ankita, et al. Journal of medical imaging and radiation oncology 2017 12 (6) 745-752
- Targeted Exome Sequencing of Krebs Cycle Genes Reveals Candidate Cancer-Predisposing Mutations in Pheochromocytomas and Paragangliomas.
Remacha Laura, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 10 (20) 6315-6324
- The utility of SDHB and FH immunohistochemistry in patients evaluated for hereditary paraganglioma-pheochromocytoma syndromes.
Udager Aaron M, et al. Human pathology 2018 0 47-54
- Clinical significance and peculiarities of succinate dehydrogenase B and hypoxia inducible factor 1a expression in parasympathetic versus sympathetic paragangliomas.
Bernardo-Castiñeira Cristóbal, et al. Head & neck 2019 1 (1) 79-91
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.