Last Posted: Feb 18, 2021
- Identification of 6 gene markers for survival prediction in osteosarcoma cases based on multi-omics analysis.
Li Runmin et al. Experimental biology and medicine (Maywood, N.J.) 2021 Feb 1535370221992015
- Germline TP53 Testing in Breast Cancers: Why, When and How?
Evans D Gareth et al. Cancers 2020 Dec 12(12)
- Retrospective investigation of hereditary syndromes in patients with medulloblastoma in a single institution.
Wang Ying et al. Child's nervous system : ChNS : official journal of the International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery 2020 Sep
- A systematic review of radiomics in osteosarcoma: utilizing radiomics quality score as a tool promoting clinical translation.
Zhong Jingyu et al. European radiology 2020 Sep
- Elevated long noncoding RNA HAGLROS expression correlates with clinical progression and prognosis in osteosarcoma.
Wu P-F et al. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences 2019 Feb 23(4) 1428-1433
- A novel risk score model based on eight genes and a nomogram for predicting overall survival of patients with osteosarcoma.
Wu Guangzhi et al. BMC cancer 2020 May 20(1) 456
- Feasibility of multi-parametric magnetic resonance imaging combined with machine learning in the assessment of necrosis of osteosarcoma after neoadjuvant chemotherapy: a preliminary study.
Huang Bingsheng et al. BMC cancer 2020 Apr 20(1) 322
- Omic approaches to pediatric bone sarcomas.
Tirtei Elisa et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2019 Nov e28072
- Machine learning-based prediction of response to PARP inhibition across cancer types.
KE Hill et al, MedRXIV, September 27, 2019
- Prediction of Chemotherapy Response of Osteosarcoma Using Baseline 18 F-FDG Textural Features Machine Learning Approaches with PCA.
Jeong Su Young et al. Contrast media & molecular imaging 2019 20193515080
- The Childhood Cancer Data Initiative: Transforming the Pediatric Cancer Landscape through Sharing Data
DR Lowy, NCI, August 15, 2019
- Co-Expression Network Analysis Identified Gene Signatures in Osteosarcoma as a Predictive Tool for Lung Metastasis and Survival.
Zhang Honghua et al. Journal of Cancer 2019 10(16) 3706-3716
- Clinical genomic sequencing of pediatric and adult osteosarcoma reveals distinct molecular subsets with potentially targetable alterations.
Suehara Yoshiyuki et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2019 Jun
- Current understanding of pharmacogenetic implications of DNA damaging drugs used in osteosarcoma treatment.
Hattinger Claudia Maria et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2019 Mar
- Possible roles of genetic variations in chemotherapy related cardiotoxicity in pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia and osteosarcoma.
Sági Judit C et al. BMC cancer 2018 Jul 18(1) 704
- [Li-Fraumeni syndrome].
Sejben Anita et al. Orvosi hetilap 2019 Feb 160(6) 228-234
- Integration of genomic copy number variations and chemotherapy-response biomarkers in pediatric sarcoma.
Cheng Lijun et al. BMC medical genomics 2019 Jan 12(Suppl 1) 23
- Management of Individuals at Increased Hereditary Risk
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Hypophosphatasia-ALPL
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Li-Fraumeni Syndrome - TP53
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.