Last Posted: Apr 10, 2021
- Relationship of the XRCC1 rs25487 polymorphism with demographic, behavioral, clinical, and histological parameters in oral potentially malignant disorders and oral squamous cell carcinoma in a Colombian population.
Hernández-Arenas Yuritza Y, et al. Journal of oral biosciences 2021 2
- Study of Caspase 8 mutation in oral cancer and adjacent precancer tissues and implication in progression.
Singh Richa, et al. PloS one 2020 0 (6) e0233058
- Prognostic Implications of DNA Repair, Ploidy and Telomerase in the Malignant Transformation Risk Assessment of Leukoplakia.
Thomas Gigi et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2020 Feb 21(2) 309-316
- Study of the TP53 codon 72 polymorphism in oral cancer and oral potentially malignant disorders in Argentine patients.
Zarate Ana Maria, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2017 5 (5) 1010428317699113
- Oral keratosis of unknown significance shares genomic overlap with oral dysplasia.
Villa Alessandro, et al. Oral diseases 2019 7
- Effect of TP53 rs1042522 on the susceptibility of patients to oral squamous cell carcinoma and oral leukoplakia: a meta-analysis.
Sun Zhen, et al. BMC oral health 2018 8 (1) 143
- Salivary biomarkers and proteomics: future diagnostic and clinical utilities.
Castagnola M et al. Acta otorhinolaryngologica Italica : organo ufficiale della Societa italiana di otorinolaringologia e chirurgia cervico-facciale 2017 Apr 37(2) 94-101
- Evaluation of Genetic Polymorphisms in Glutathione S-Transferase Theta1, Glutathione S-Transferase Mu1, and Glutathione S-Transferase Mu3 in Oral Leukoplakia and Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma with Deleterious Habits using Polymerase Chain Reaction.
Rao Ayyagari Kameswara, et al. International journal of applied & basic medical research 0 0 (3) 181-185
- The variant of pri-mir-26a-1 polymorphism is associated with decreased risk of betel quid-related oral premalignant lesions and oral squamous cell carcinoma.
Yang Cheng-Mei, et al. Oral surgery, oral medicine, oral pathology and oral radiology 2017 6
- GSTM1 null polymorphism prevalence in tobacco users, oral leukoplakia and oral squamous cell carcinoma patients in South Indian population: A polymerase chain reaction study.
Tanwar Renu, et al. Indian journal of dental research : official publication of Indian Society for Dental Research 0 0 (4) 353-358
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.