Last Posted: Oct 08, 2019
- Engrailed 1 overexpression as a potential prognostic marker in Lower Grade Glioma.
Zhu Jin, et al. PeerJ 2019 0 e7414
- von Willebrand Factor Gene Expression in Primary Lower Grade Glioma: Mutually Co-Occurring Mutations in von Willebrand Factor, ATRX, and TP53.
Lehrer Steven, et al. Brain tumor research and treatment 2019 4 (1) 33-38
- Prognostic significance of histomolecular subgroups of adult anaplastic (WHO Grade III) gliomas: applying the 'integrated' diagnosis approach.
Rajmohan K S, et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2016 1
- Genetic and epigenetic characterization of low-grade gliomas reveals frequent methylation of the MLH3 gene.
Lhotska Halka, et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2015 11 (11) 655-67
- IDH mutation, 1p19q codeletion and ATRX loss in WHO grade II gliomas.
Leeper Heather E, et al. Oncotarget 2015 7
- IDH1 and IDH2 mutations in different histologic subtypes and WHO grading gliomas in a sample from Northern Brazil.
Pessôa I A, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2015 0 (2) 6533-42
- Immunohistochemical profiles of IDH1, MGMT and P53: practical significance for prognostication of patients with diffuse gliomas.
Ogura Ryosuke, et al. Neuropathology : official journal of the Japanese Society of Neuropathology 2015 8 (4) 324-35
- Molecular investigation of isocitrate dehydrogenase gene (IDH) mutations in gliomas: first report of IDH2 mutations in Indian patients.
Das Bibhu Ranjan, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2013 0 (12) 7261-4
- Correlation of IDH1/2 mutation with clinicopathologic factors and prognosis in anaplastic gliomas: a report of 203 patients from China.
Zhang Chuan-Bao, et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2014 1 (1) 45-51
- An analysis of the prognostic value of IDH1 (isocitrate dehydrogenase 1) mutation in Polish glioma patients.
Lewandowska Marzena Anna, et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2014 2 (1) 45-53
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.