Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder
Last Posted: Oct 13, 2021
- BLK polymorphisms and expression level in neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder.
Yin Bo-Wen, et al. CNS neuroscience & therapeutics 2021 10
- Whole-exome sequencing reveals the major genetic factors contributing to neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder in Chinese patients with aquaporin 4-IgG seropositivity.
Zhong Xiaonan, et al. European journal of neurology 2021 2
- Effect of inosine monophosphate dehydrogenase-1 gene polymorphisms on mycophenolate mofetil effectiveness in neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder patients.
Liu Lanzhi, et al. Multiple sclerosis and related disorders 2021 1 102779
- Common genetic variants in PRRC2A are associated with both neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder and multiple sclerosis in Han Chinese population.
Zhang Juan, et al. Journal of neurology 2020 8
- Association Between BDNF Val66Met Polymorphism and Optic Neuritis Damage in Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder.
Shen Ting, et al. Frontiers in neuroscience 2019 0 1236
- The GTF2I rs117026326 polymorphism is associated with neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder but not with multiple sclerosis in a Northern Han Chinese population.
Liang Hudong, et al. Journal of neuroimmunology 2019 8 577045
- Next-generation sequencing identifies contribution of both class I and II HLA genes on susceptibility of multiple sclerosis in Japanese.
Ogawa Kotaro, et al. Journal of neuroinflammation 2019 8 (1) 162
- Distinct genetic and infectious profiles in Japanese neuromyelitis optica patients according to anti-aquaporin 4 antibody status.
Yoshimura S, et al. Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry 2012 10
- Neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.