Neurofibromatosis Type 1
Last Posted: Aug 09, 2021
- Development and Preliminary Evaluation of a Quality-of-Life Questionnaire for Adults with Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (NF1-AdQOL).
Crawford H et al. Clinical and experimental dermatology 2021
- Diagnostic difficulties and possibilities of NF1-like syndromes in childhood.
Pinti Eva et al. BMC pediatrics 2021 21(1) 331
- Increased risk for dementia in neurofibromatosis type 1
RA Kalionpaa et al, Genetics in Medicine, July 13, 2021
- Predictors of cognitive, behavioural and academic difficulties in NF1.
Geoffray Marie-Maude et al. Journal of psychiatric research 2021 140545-550
- Establishment of in-hospital clinical network for patients with neurofibromatosis type 1 in Nagoya University Hospital.
Nishida Yoshihiro et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 11933
- Integrated molecular and clinical analysis of low-grade gliomas in children with neurofibromatosis type 1 (NF1).
Fisher Michael J et al. Acta neuropathologica 2021 Feb
- Effects of a mind-body program on symptoms of depression and perceived stress among adults with neurofibromatosis type 2 who are deaf: A live-video randomized controlled trial.
Carter Sarah et al. Complementary therapies in medicine 2020 Oct 56102581
- Health service experiences among adults with hereditary spastic paraparesis or neurofibromatosis type 1.
Fjermestad Krister W et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 Sep e1399
- Genome-wide association study of café-au-lait macule number in neurofibromatosis type 1.
Sung Heejong et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 Aug e1400
- Cognitive functioning and pain interference mediate pain predictive effects on health-related quality of life in pediatric patients with Neurofibromatosis Type 1.
Varni James W et al. European journal of paediatric neurology : EJPN : official journal of the European Paediatric Neurology Society 2020 Aug
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.