Last Posted: Oct 05, 2021
- A Geno-Clinical Decision Model for the Diagnosis of Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Radakovich Nathan et al. Blood advances 2021
- Personalized Prediction Model to Risk Stratify Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Nazha Aziz et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2021 JCO2002810
- Genome Sequencing as an Alternative to Cytogenetic Analysis in Myeloid Cancers.
Duncavage Eric J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 384(10) 924-935
- GATA2 Related Conditions and Predisposition to Pediatric Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Bruzzese Antonella et al. Cancers 2020 Oct 12(10)
- Cyclosporine Broadens the Therapeutic Potential of Lenalidomide in Myeloid Malignancies.
Dou Aixia et al. Journal of cellular immunology 2020 2(5) 237-244
- Behçet disease (BD) and BD-like clinical phenotypes: NF-kB pathway in mucosal ulcerating diseases.
Perazzio Sandro F et al. Scandinavian journal of immunology 2020 Sep e12973
- The Evolving Landscape of Myelodysplastic Syndrome Prognostication.
Shreve Jacob et al. Clinical hematology international 2020 Jun 2(2) 43-48
- Genetic Predisposition to Myelodysplastic Syndrome in Clinical Practice.
Schratz Kristen E et al. Hematology/oncology clinics of North America 2020 Apr 34(2) 333-356
- Wide variation in use and interpretation of gene mutation profiling panels among health care providers of patients with myelodysplastic syndromes: results of a large web-based survey.
Pine Alexander B et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2020 Feb 1-10
- Computational analysis of flow cytometry data in hematological malignancies: future clinical practice?
Duetz Carolien et al. Current opinion in oncology 2019 Dec
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.