Multiple System Atrophy
Last Posted: Jun 18, 2021
- Artificial intelligence in neurodegenerative diseases: A review of available tools with a focus on machine learning techniques.
Tautan Alexandra-Maria et al. Artificial intelligence in medicine 2021 117102081
- Investigating ELOVL7 coding variants in multiple system atrophy.
Wernick Anna I, et al. Neuroscience letters 2021 2 135723
- Frequency of spinocerebellar ataxia mutations in patients with multiple system atrophy.
Wernick Anna I, et al. Clinical autonomic research : official journal of the Clinical Autonomic Research Society 2021 1
- A diagnostic strategy for Parkinsonian syndromes using quantitative indices of DAT SPECT and MIBG scintigraphy: an investigation using the classification and regression tree analysis.
Iwabuchi Yu et al. European journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging 2021 Jan
- Association of mitochondrial genomic background with risk of Multiple System Atrophy.
Valentino Rebecca R, et al. Parkinsonism & related disorders 2020 10 200-204
- GBA variation and susceptibility to multiple system atrophy.
Wernick Anna I, et al. Parkinsonism & related disorders 2020 6 64-69
- DCTN1 mutation analysis in Italian patients with PSP, MSA, and DLB.
Procopio Radha, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2020 4
- Reductions in COQ2 Expression Relate to Reduced ATP Levels in Multiple System Atrophy Brain.
Hsiao Jen-Hsiang T, et al. Frontiers in neuroscience 2019 0 1187
- Genetic mutation analysis of the COQ2 gene in Italian patients with multiple system atrophy.
Procopio Radha, et al. Gene 2019 8 144037
- ABI3 and PLCG2 missense variants as risk factors for neurodegenerative diseases in Caucasians and African Americans.
Conway Olivia J, et al. Molecular neurodegeneration 2018 0 (1) 53
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.