Multiple System Atrophy
Last Posted: Sep 08, 2023
- The molecular spectrum of amyloid-beta (A?) in neurodegenerative diseases beyond Alzheimer's disease.
Shojiro Ichimata, et al. Brain pathology (Zurich, Switzerland) 2023 0 e13210
- Genome-wide association study identifies a new susceptibility locus in PLA2G4C for Multiple System Atrophy.
Yasuo Nakahara, et al. medRxiv : the preprint server for health sciences 2023 0
- Frequency of GBA variants in autopsy-proven multiple system atrophy.
Sklerov Miriam, et al. Movement disorders clinical practice 2017 0 (4) 574-581
- Clinical and genetic characteristics of sporadic adult-onset degenerative ataxia.
Giordano Ilaria, et al. Neurology 2017 0 (10) 1043-1049
- COQ2 variants in Parkinson's disease and multiple system atrophy.
Mikasa Michitaka, et al. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996) 2018 0 (6) 937-944
- Multiple system atrophy and CAG repeat length: A genetic screening of polyglutamine disease genes in Italian patients.
Mongelli Alessia, et al. Neuroscience letters 2018 0 37-42
- Somatic copy number gains of ?-synuclein (SNCA) in Parkinson's disease and multiple system atrophy brains.
Mokretar Katya, et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2018 0 (8) 2419-2431
- Diagnosis Across the Spectrum of Progressive Supranuclear Palsy and Corticobasal Syndrome.
Jabbari Edwin, et al. JAMA neurology 2019 0 (3) 377-387
- Cerebral mitochondrial electron transport chain dysfunction in multiple system atrophy and Parkinson's disease.
Foti Sandrine C, et al. Scientific reports 2019 0 (1) 6559
- Coexisting Lewy body disease and clinical parkinsonism in frontotemporal lobar degeneration.
Forrest Shelley L, et al. Neurology 2019 0 (21) e2472-e2482
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.