Monoclonal Gammopathy Of Undetermined Significance
Last Posted: Oct 07, 2020
- Coinherited genetics of multiple myeloma and its precursor, monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance.
Clay-Gilmour Alyssa I, et al. Blood advances 2020 6 (12) 2789-2797
- Moving From Cancer Burden to Cancer Genomics for Smoldering Myeloma: A Review.
Maura Francesco et al. JAMA oncology 2019 Dec
- Genetic and transcriptional landscape of plasma cells in POEMS syndrome.
Nagao Yuhei, et al. Leukemia 2019 1
- Selected Genetic Polymorphisms Associated with Hypoxia and Multidrug Resistance in Monoclonal Gammopathies Patients.
Almasi Martina, et al. Klinicka onkologie : casopis Ceske a Slovenske onkologicke spolecnosti 2018 0 (3) 213-229
- Assessing genome-wide copy number aberrations and copy-neutral loss-of-heterozygosity as best practice: An evidence-based review from the Cancer Genomics Consortium working group for plasma cell disorders.
Pugh Trevor J et al. Cancer genetics 2018 Oct
- Enrichment of B cell receptor signaling and epidermal growth factor receptor pathways in monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance: a genome-wide genetic interaction study.
Chattopadhyay Subhayan, et al. Molecular medicine (Cambridge, Mass.) 2018 6 (1) 30
- Cancer disparities
- Bone disease in monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance: results from a screened population-based study.
Thorsteinsdottir Sigrun, et al. Blood advances 2017 12 (27) 2790-2798
- Pattern of somatic mutations in patients with Waldenström macroglobulinemia or IgM monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance.
Varettoni Marzia, et al. Haematologica 2017 10
- TP53 Mutation and Its Prognostic Significance in Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia.
Poulain Stéphanie, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 7
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency