Monoclonal Gammopathy Of Undetermined Significance
Last Posted: Oct 07, 2020
- Coinherited genetics of multiple myeloma and its precursor, monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance.
Clay-Gilmour Alyssa I, et al. Blood advances 2020 6 (12) 2789-2797
- Moving From Cancer Burden to Cancer Genomics for Smoldering Myeloma: A Review.
Maura Francesco et al. JAMA oncology 2019 Dec
- Genetic and transcriptional landscape of plasma cells in POEMS syndrome.
Nagao Yuhei, et al. Leukemia 2019 1
- Selected Genetic Polymorphisms Associated with Hypoxia and Multidrug Resistance in Monoclonal Gammopathies Patients.
Almasi Martina, et al. Klinicka onkologie : casopis Ceske a Slovenske onkologicke spolecnosti 2018 0 (3) 213-229
- Assessing genome-wide copy number aberrations and copy-neutral loss-of-heterozygosity as best practice: An evidence-based review from the Cancer Genomics Consortium working group for plasma cell disorders.
Pugh Trevor J et al. Cancer genetics 2018 Oct
- Enrichment of B cell receptor signaling and epidermal growth factor receptor pathways in monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance: a genome-wide genetic interaction study.
Chattopadhyay Subhayan, et al. Molecular medicine (Cambridge, Mass.) 2018 6 (1) 30
- Cancer disparities
- Bone disease in monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance: results from a screened population-based study.
Thorsteinsdottir Sigrun, et al. Blood advances 2017 12 (27) 2790-2798
- Pattern of somatic mutations in patients with Waldenström macroglobulinemia or IgM monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance.
Varettoni Marzia, et al. Haematologica 2017 10
- TP53 Mutation and Its Prognostic Significance in Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia.
Poulain Stéphanie, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 7
- Genomewide association study on monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance (MGUS).
Thomsen Hauke, et al. European journal of haematology 2017 4
- Detection of MYD88 L265P and WHIM-like CXCR4 mutation in patients with IgM monoclonal gammopathy related disease.
Cao Xin-Xin, et al. Annals of hematology 2017 3
- Mutational landscape reflects the biological continuum of plasma cell dyscrasias.
Rossi A, et al. Blood cancer journal 2017 2 (2) e537
- [The clinical features of patients with lymphoplasmacytic diseases harboring MyD88 L265P mutation].
Ren Y, et al. Zhonghua xue ye xue za zhi = Zhonghua xueyexue zazhi 2016 12 (12) 1054-1059
- Genome-wide association study of immunoglobulin light chain amyloidosis in three patient cohorts: comparison with myeloma.
da Silva Filho M I, et al. Leukemia 2016 12
- Prevalence and prognosis implication of MYD88 L265P mutation in IgM monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance and smouldering Waldenström macroglobulinaemia.
Correa Juan G, et al. British journal of haematology 2016 9
- Inherited polymorphisms in hyaluronan synthase 1 predict risk of systemic B-cell malignancies but not of breast cancer.
Kuppusamy Hemalatha, et al. PloS one 2014 0 (6) e100691
- Detection of MYD88 L265P in peripheral blood of patients with Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia and IgM monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance.
Xu L, et al. Leukemia 2014 8 (8) 1698-704
- Inherited genetic susceptibility to monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance.
Weinhold Niels, et al. Blood 2014 4 (16) 2513-7; quiz 2593
- Glutathione S-transferase P1 mRNA expression in plasma cell disorders and its correlation with polymorphic variants and clinical outcome.
Stella Flavia, et al. Cancer epidemiology 2013 10 (5) 671-4
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.