Mantle Cell Lymphoma
Last Posted: Jun 22, 2021
- Loncastuximab Tesirine: First Approval.
Lee Arnold, et al. Drugs 2021 6
- Genetic heterogeneity and prognostic impact of recurrent ANK2 and TP53 mutations in mantle cell lymphoma: a multi-centre cohort study.
Jeong Seri, et al. Scientific reports 2020 8 (1) 13359
- KMT2D mutations and TP53 disruptions are poor prognostic biomarkers in mantle cell lymphoma receiving high-dose therapy: a FIL study.
Ferrero Simone et al. Haematologica 2019 Sep
- FDA Approvals Provide Advances for a Range of Cancer Types
K Honey, AACR Blogs, August 6, 2019
- Aberrant expression of CD10 and BCL6 in mantle cell lymphoma.
Pizzi Marco, et al. Histopathology 2017 11 (5) 769-777
- A high mutation rate of immunoglobulin heavy chain variable region gene associates with a poor survival and chemotherapy response of mantle cell lymphoma patients.
Li Xianqian, et al. Medicine 2019 5 (22) e15811
- ATM and TP53 mutations show mutual exclusivity but distinct clinical impact in mantle cell lymphoma patients.
Mareckova Andrea, et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2019 1 1-9
- Study of gene polymorphisms as predictors of treatment efficacy and toxicity in patients with indolent non-hodgkin lymphomas and mantle cell lymphoma receiving bendamustine and rituximab.
Cencini Emanuele, et al. British journal of haematology 2018 9
- A B-cell receptor-related gene signature predicts survival in mantle cell lymphoma: results from the Fondazione Italiana Linfomi MCL-0208 trial.
Bomben Riccardo et al. Haematologica 2018 103(5) 849-856
- Genomic landscape and prognostic analysis of mantle cell lymphoma.
Yang Ping, et al. Cancer gene therapy 2018 5
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.