Macrophage Activation Syndrome
Last Posted: Aug 11, 2019
- Effects of HLA-DRB1 alleles on susceptibility and clinical manifestations in Japanese patients with adult onset Still's disease.
Asano Tomoyuki, et al. Arthritis research & therapy 2017 0 (1) 199
- Serum amyloid A1 (SAA1) gene polymorphisms in Japanese patients with adult-onset Still's disease.
Yashiro Makiko, et al. Medicine 2018 12 (49) e13394
- Association of IRF5 polymorphisms with susceptibility to hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis in children.
Yanagimachi Masakatsu, et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2011 12 (6) 946-51
- Association of IRF5 polymorphisms with susceptibility to macrophage activation syndrome in patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
Yanagimachi Masakatsu, et al. The Journal of rheumatology 2011 4 (4) 769-74
- Macrophage activation syndrome
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Mutations in the perforin gene can be linked to macrophage activation syndrome in patients with systemic onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
Vastert Sebastiaan J, et al. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 2010 3 (3) 441-9
- Macrophage activation syndrome in patients with systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis is associated with MUNC13-4 polymorphisms.
Zhang Kejian, et al. Arthritis and rheumatism 2008 9 (9) 2892-6
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.