Last Posted: Feb 19, 2021
- Estrogen Receptor β 1 Expression Patterns Have Different Effects on Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors' Treatment Response in Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutant Lung Adenocarcinoma.
Zhang Lijuan et al. Frontiers in oncology 2020 10603883
- Elevated expression of ASF1B correlates with poor prognosis in human lung adenocarcinoma.
Feng Zhenxing et al. Personalized medicine 2021 Feb
- A Genomic-Pathologic Annotated Risk Model to Predict Recurrence in Early-Stage Lung Adenocarcinoma.
Jones Gregory D et al. JAMA surgery 2021 Feb (2) e205601
- Transcription strikes back: clinical utility of lung adenocarcinoma subtypes.
Skoulidis Ferdinandos et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2020 Dec
- Prognostic Value of EZH2 in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancers: A Meta-Analysis and Bioinformatics Analysis.
Fan Kui et al. BioMed research international 2020 20202380124
- PTEN, ATM, IDH1 mutations and MAPK pathway activation as modulators of PFS and OS in patients treated by first line EGFR TKI, an ancillary study of the French Cooperative Thoracic Intergroup (IFCT) Biomarkers France project.
Blons H et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2020 Nov
- Clinical and Pathologic Implications of Tumor Genomics of Predominant Histologic Subtypes in Lung Adenocarcinoma.
Xu Xuejun et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2020 Dec 15(12) e187-e188
- A Recurrence-Specific Gene-Based Prognosis Prediction Model for Lung Adenocarcinoma through Machine Learning Algorithm.
Xu Shaohua et al. BioMed research international 2020 20209124792
- PLEK2 Gene Upregulation Might Independently Predict Shorter Progression-Free Survival in Lung Adenocarcinoma.
Zhang Wenqian et al. Technology in cancer research & treatment 191533033820957030
- Driver gene alterations in lung adenocarcinoma: Demographic features of 2544 Chinese cases.
Hu Mingming et al. The International journal of biological markers 2020 Oct 1724600820967015
- Genetic profiling of primary and secondary tumors from patients with lung adenocarcinoma and bone metastases reveals targeted therapy options.
Huang Long et al. Molecular medicine (Cambridge, Mass.) 2020 Sep 26(1) 88
- Whole Exome Profiling of NSCLC Among African Americans.
Arauz Rony F et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2020 Sep
- From tobacco smoking to cancer mutational signature: a mediation analysis strategy to explore the role of epigenetic changes.
Chen Zhishan et al. BMC cancer 2020 Sep 20(1) 880
- Tumor immune profiles noninvasively estimated by FDG PET with deep learning correlate with immunotherapy response in lung adenocarcinoma.
Park Changhee et al. Theranostics 2020 10(23) 10838-10848
- Comparison of Annotation Services for Next-Generation Sequencing in a Large-Scale Precision Oncology Program.
Katsoulakis Evangelia et al. JCO precision oncology 2020 4
- [Whole genomic copy number variation score: an indicator of potential diagnostic and prognostic value for lung adenocarcinoma].
Zhang L et al. Zhonghua zhong liu za zhi [Chinese journal of oncology] 2020 Jul 42(7) 543-550
- Genetic features and application value of next generation sequencing in the diagnosis of synchronous multifocal lung adenocarcinoma.
Chen Xiaoyan et al. Oncology letters 2020 Sep 20(3) 2829-2839
- The Underlying Tumor Genomics of Predominant Histologic Subtypes in Lung Adenocarcinoma.
Caso Raul et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2020 Aug
- Analysis of prognostic genes in the tumor microenvironment of lung adenocarcinoma.
Xu Zhan-Yu et al. PeerJ 2020 8e9530
- Genetic and epigenetic intratumor heterogeneity impacts prognosis of lung adenocarcinoma.
Hua Xing et al. Nature communications 2020 11(1) 2459
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (20)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1010)
- GWAS Studies (8)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (106)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (12)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.