Last Posted: Apr 10, 2021
- Molecular Biomarkers of Response to Eribulin in Patients with Leiomyosarcoma.
Wozniak Agnieszka, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2021 4
- Development of machine learning model algorithm for prediction of 5-year soft tissue myxoid liposarcoma survival.
Kamalapathy Pramod N et al. Journal of surgical oncology 2021
- Accurate 3-gene-signature for early diagnosis of liposarcoma progression.
Serguienko Anastassia et al. Clinical sarcoma research 2020 104
- Associations of clock genes polymorphisms with soft tissue sarcoma susceptibility and prognosis.
Benna Clara, et al. Journal of translational medicine 2018 0 (1) 338
- [Li-Fraumeni syndrome].
Sejben Anita et al. Orvosi hetilap 2019 Feb 160(6) 228-234
- Targeted next generation sequencing of well-differentiated/dedifferentiated liposarcoma reveals novel gene amplifications and mutations.
Somaiah Neeta, et al. Oncotarget 2018 4 (28) 19891-19899
- Presence of TERT Promoter Mutations is a Secondary Event and Associates with Elongated Telomere Length in Myxoid Liposarcomas.
Ferreira Monica S Ventura, et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2018 2 (2)
- Identifying actionable variants using next generation sequencing in patients with a historical diagnosis of undifferentiated pleomorphic sarcoma.
Lewin Jeremy et al. International journal of cancer 2018 Jan 142(1) 57-65
- Clinical genomic profiling to identify actionable alterations for investigational therapies in patients with diverse sarcomas.
Groisberg Roman et al. Oncotarget 2017 Apr
- A phase I study of SAR405838, a novel human double minute 2 (HDM2) antagonist, in patients with solid tumours.
de Jonge Maja, et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2017 3 144-151
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.