Last Posted: Jul 29, 2021
- Evaluation and comparison of hereditary Cancer guidelines in the population.
Ritchie Jordon B et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2021 19(1) 31
- Cancer killed my mother, brother, and sisters. As the longest-living member of my family, I was determined to understand why
L Ingrassia, Stat News, July 28, 2021
- Identification of the TP53 p.R337H Variant in Tumor Genomic Profiling Should Prompt Consideration of Germline Testing for Li-Fraumeni Syndrome.
Sandoval Renata Lazari et al. JCO global oncology 2021 71141-1150
- Paired Tumor-Normal Sequencing Provides Insights into TP53-Related Cancer Spectrum in Li-Fraumeni Patients.
Ceyhan-Birsoy Ozge et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2021
- Genetic Counseling Clinic at AIIMS (New Delhi).
Maitra Dhritiman et al. Indian journal of surgical oncology 2021 12(Suppl 1) 30-33
- Specifications of the ACMG/AMP variant interpretation guidelines for germline TP53 variants.
Fortuno Cristina et al. Human mutation 2020 Dec
- TP53 germline mutations in the context of families with hereditary breast and ovarian cancer: a clinical challenge.
Grill Sabine et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2020 Nov
- The role of TP53 pathogenic variants in early-onset HER2-positive breast cancer.
Escudeiro Carla et al. Familial cancer 2020 Oct
- Radiation therapy and secondary malignancy in Li-Fraumeni syndrome: A hereditary cancer registry study.
Hendrickson Peter G et al. Cancer medicine 2020 Sep
- Retrospective investigation of hereditary syndromes in patients with medulloblastoma in a single institution.
Wang Ying et al. Child's nervous system : ChNS : official journal of the International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery 2020 Sep
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
- NIH Information (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (75)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (54)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (21)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.