Leukodystrophy, Dysmyelinating, And Spastic Paraparesis With Or Without Dystonia
Last Posted: Sep 18, 2020
- Association and Familial Coaggregation of Idiopathic Dystonia with Psychiatric Outcomes.
Martino Davide et al. Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society 2020 Sep
- Neurological phenotypes in spinocerebellar ataxia type 2: Role of mitochondrial polymorphism A10398G and other risk factors.
Monte Thais Lampert, et al. Parkinsonism & related disorders 2017 6
- Genetic HLA associations in complex regional pain syndrome with and without dystonia.
van Rooijen DE, et al. The journal of pain : official journal of the American Pain Society 2012 7
- Leukodystrophy, dysmyelinating, and spastic paraparesis with or without dystonia
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Intragenic Cis and Trans modification of genetic susceptibility in DYT1 torsion dystonia.
Risch Neil J, et al. American journal of human genetics 2007 6 (6) 1188-93
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.