Lentigo Maligna Melanoma
Last Posted: Aug 16, 2020
- Mutations in the BRAF, NRAS, and C-KIT Genes of Patients Diagnosed with Melanoma in Colombia Population.
Gutiérrez-Castañeda Luz D, et al. BioMed research international 2020 0 2046947
- Whole exome sequencing identifies a recurrent RQCD1 P131L mutation in cutaneous melanoma.
Wong Stephen Q, et al. Oncotarget 2015 1 (2) 1115-27
- Distribution of MC1R variants among melanoma subtypes: p.R163Q is associated with lentigo maligna melanoma in a Mediterranean population.
Puig-Butillé J A, et al. The British journal of dermatology 2013 10 (4) 804-11
- Polymorphisms in nevus-associated genes MTAP, PLA2G6, and IRF4 and the risk of invasive cutaneous melanoma.
Kvaskoff Marina, et al. Twin research and human genetics : the official journal of the International Society for Twin Studies 2011 10 (5) 422-32
- Lentigo maligna melanoma
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.