Last Posted: Oct 13, 2021
- Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism LncRNA AC008392.1/rs7248320 in CARD8 is Associated with Kawasaki Disease Susceptibility in the Han Chinese Population.
Guo Kai, et al. Journal of inflammation research 2021 0 4809-4816
- FNDC1 Polymorphism (rs3003174 C > T) Increased the Incidence of Coronary Artery Aneurysm in Patients with Kawasaki Disease in a Southern Chinese Population.
Lin Kun, et al. Journal of inflammation research 2021 0 2633-2640
- Predictive model based on gene and laboratory data for intravenous immunoglobulin resistance in Kawasaki disease in a Chinese population.
Meng Li, et al. Pediatric rheumatology online journal 2021 6 (1) 95
- Correlation of HAMP gene polymorphisms and expression with the susceptibility and length of hospital stays in Taiwanese children with Kawasaki disease.
Huang Ying-Hsien, et al. Oncotarget 2017 9 (31) 51859-51868
- Association Between rs12037447, rs146732504, rs151078858, rs55723436, and rs6094136 Polymorphisms and Kawasaki Disease in the Population of Polish Children.
Buda Piotr, et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2021 0 624798
- Identification of novel locus associated with coronary artery aneurysms and validation of loci for susceptibility to Kawasaki disease.
Hoggart Clive, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021 3
- Impact of Platelet Glycoprotein Ia/IIa C807T Gene Polymorphisms on Coronary Artery Aneurysms of KD Patients.
Li Wei, et al. Cardiology research and practice 2021 0 4895793
- Integrin a2 gene polymorphism is a risk factor of coronary artery lesions in Chinese children with Kawasaki disease.
Yuan Jia, et al. Pediatric rheumatology online journal 2021 2 (1) 12
- MIS-C: early lessons from immune profiling
LA Henderson et al, Nat Rev Rheumatology, December 2020
- Assessment of 135 794 Pediatric Patients Tested for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Across the United States.
Bailey L Charles et al. JAMA pediatrics 2020 Nov
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency