Last Posted: Oct 13, 2021
- Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism LncRNA AC008392.1/rs7248320 in CARD8 is Associated with Kawasaki Disease Susceptibility in the Han Chinese Population.
Guo Kai, et al. Journal of inflammation research 2021 0 4809-4816
- FNDC1 Polymorphism (rs3003174 C > T) Increased the Incidence of Coronary Artery Aneurysm in Patients with Kawasaki Disease in a Southern Chinese Population.
Lin Kun, et al. Journal of inflammation research 2021 0 2633-2640
- Predictive model based on gene and laboratory data for intravenous immunoglobulin resistance in Kawasaki disease in a Chinese population.
Meng Li, et al. Pediatric rheumatology online journal 2021 6 (1) 95
- Correlation of HAMP gene polymorphisms and expression with the susceptibility and length of hospital stays in Taiwanese children with Kawasaki disease.
Huang Ying-Hsien, et al. Oncotarget 2017 9 (31) 51859-51868
- Association Between rs12037447, rs146732504, rs151078858, rs55723436, and rs6094136 Polymorphisms and Kawasaki Disease in the Population of Polish Children.
Buda Piotr, et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2021 0 624798
- Identification of novel locus associated with coronary artery aneurysms and validation of loci for susceptibility to Kawasaki disease.
Hoggart Clive, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021 3
- Impact of Platelet Glycoprotein Ia/IIa C807T Gene Polymorphisms on Coronary Artery Aneurysms of KD Patients.
Li Wei, et al. Cardiology research and practice 2021 0 4895793
- Integrin a2 gene polymorphism is a risk factor of coronary artery lesions in Chinese children with Kawasaki disease.
Yuan Jia, et al. Pediatric rheumatology online journal 2021 2 (1) 12
- MIS-C: early lessons from immune profiling
LA Henderson et al, Nat Rev Rheumatology, December 2020
- Assessment of 135 794 Pediatric Patients Tested for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Across the United States.
Bailey L Charles et al. JAMA pediatrics 2020 Nov
- Association of an IGHV3-66 gene variant with Kawasaki disease.
Johnson Todd A, et al. Journal of human genetics 2020 10
- A machine learning approach to predict intravenous immunoglobulin resistance in Kawasaki disease patients: A study based on a Southeast China population.
Wang Tengyang et al. PloS one 2020 15(8) e0237321
- Validation of genome-wide associated variants for Kawasaki disease in a Taiwanese case-control sample.
Chen Ming-Ren, et al. Scientific reports 2020 7 (1) 11756
- SARS-CoV-2–Related Inflammatory Multisystem Syndrome in Children-Different or Shared Etiology and Pathophysiology as Kawasaki Disease?
BW Crindle et al, JAMA< June 8, 2020
- Doctors Investigate Link Between Rare Childhood Disease and Covid-19 -Italian and British doctors urge colleagues to look out for symptoms associated with Kawasaki disease, an inflammatory condition affecting blood vessels
WSJ, April 29, 2020
- Association between P2RY12 Gene Polymorphisms and IVIG Resistance in Kawasaki Patients.
Wang Zhouping, et al. Cardiovascular therapeutics 2020 0 3568608
- Association of the IL16 Asn1147Lys polymorphism with intravenous immunoglobulin resistance in Kawasaki disease.
Kim Hea-Ji, et al. Journal of human genetics 2020 1
- Interleukin 10 and Transforming Growth Factor Beta Polymorphisms as Risk Factors for Kawasaki Disease: A Case-Control Study and Meta-Analysis.
Rahmani Farzaneh, et al. Avicenna journal of medical biotechnology 0 0 (4) 325-333
- Polymorphisms in endothelial protein C receptor gene and Kawasaki disease susceptibility in a Chinese children.
Li Zhuoying, et al. Zhong nan da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban = Journal of Central South University. Medical sciences 2019 9 (9) 957-967
- Prediction for Intravenous Immunoglobulin Resistance by Using Weighted Genetic Risk Score Identified From Genome-Wide Association Study in Kawasaki Disease.
Kuo Ho-Chang, et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 10 (5)
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.