Intrahepatic Cholestasis Of Pregnancy
Last Posted: Aug 19, 2021
- LightGBM: an efficient and accurate method for predicting pregnancy diseases.
Liao Hualong et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology : the journal of the Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2021 1-10
- Clinical profile and screening of exon 6 and 14 of ABCB4 gene in obstetric cholestasis patients at a tertiary care hospital in Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Noor Nuzhat, et al. JPMA. The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association 2021 6 (6) 1633-1638
- FokI vitamin D receptor polymorphism as a protective factor in intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy.
Wolski Hubert, et al. Ginekologia polska 2020 0 (12) 719-725
- Whole-exome sequencing reveals ANO8 as a genetic risk factor for intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy.
Liu Xianxian, et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2020 9 (1) 544
- The role of genetic mutations in intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy.
Aydin Gültekin Adanas, et al. Taiwanese journal of obstetrics & gynecology 2020 9 (5) 706-710
- Carriers of ABCB4 gene variants show a mild clinical course, but impaired quality of life and limited risk for cholangiocarcinoma.
de Vries Elsemieke et al. Liver international : official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver 2020 Sep
- Early second-trimester plasma cell free DNA levels with subsequent risk of pregnancy complications.
Yuan Xiaosong et al. Clinical biochemistry 2019 Jul
- The role of ABC transporters' gene polymorphism in the etiology of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy.
Pi?tek Krzysztof, et al. Ginekologia polska 2018 0 (7) 393-397
- Evaluation of serum Glutathione-S Transferase-Alpha as a Biomarker of Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy.
Shukla Aakriti et al. The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India 2018 Oct 66(10) 42-44
- Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy (ICP) in U.S. Latinas and Chileans: Clinical features, Ancestry Analysis, and Admixture Mapping.
Bull Laura N, et al. PloS one 2015 0 (6) e0131211
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.