Last Posted: Feb 09, 2021
- A Novel Prognostic Scoring System of Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma With Machine Learning Basing on Real-World Data.
Li Zhizhen et al. Frontiers in oncology 2020 10576901
- Comprehensive analysis of genomic mutation signature and tumor mutation burden for prognosis of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.
Zhang Rui et al. BMC cancer 2021 Feb 21(1) 112
- Differentiation combined hepatocellular and cholangiocarcinoma from intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma based on radiomics machine learning.
Zhang Jun et al. Annals of translational medicine 2020 Feb 8(4) 119
- Latent Risk Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma Susceptible to Adjuvant Treatment After Resection: A Clinical Deep Learning Approach.
Jeong Seogsong et al. Frontiers in oncology 2020 10143
- Biliary tract cancer prognostic and predictive genomics.
Mondaca Sebastian et al. Chinese clinical oncology 2019 Aug 8(4) 42
- Therapeutic relevance of targeted sequencing in management of patients with advanced biliary tract cancer: DNA damage repair gene mutations as a predictive biomarker.
Chae Heejung et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2019 Aug 12031-39
- Toward personalized medicine for intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: Pharmacogenomic stratification of patients.
Olaizola Paula et al. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.) 2018 68(3) 811-814
- New Horizons for Precision Medicine in Biliary Tract Cancers.
Valle Juan W et al. Cancer discovery 2017 7(9) 943-962
- Comprehensive molecular profiling of intra- and extrahepatic cholangiocarcinomas: potential targets for intervention.
Lowery Maeve A et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2018 May
- Primary liver cancer genome sequencing: translational implications and challenges.
Ziogas Demosthenes E et al. Expert review of gastroenterology & hepatology 2017 Jul
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.