Insulin-resistance Type B
Last Posted: Jun 24, 2021
- Insulin resistance genetic risk score and burden of coronary artery disease in patients referred for coronary angiography.
Skals Regitze, et al. PloS one 2021 0 (6) e0252855
- Determinants of hepatic insulin clearance - Results from a Mendelian Randomization study.
Lamprinou Apostolia, et al. Metabolism: clinical and experimental 2021 6 154776
- Genome-wide and Mendelian randomisation studies of liver MRI yield insights into the pathogenesis of steatohepatitis.
Parisinos Constantinos A, et al. Journal of hepatology 2020 8 (2) 241-251
- Interleukin-6-174G/C polymorphism is associated with a decreased risk of type 2 diabetes in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus.
da Silva Cliviany Borges, et al. World journal of hepatology 2020 4 (4) 137-148
- Chemokine gene polymorphisms association with increased risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus in Tatar ethnic group, Russia.
Kochetova Olga V, et al. Molecular biology reports 2019 2 (1) 887-896
- Human Fetuin-A Rs4918 Polymorphism and its Association with Obesity in Healthy Persons and in Patients with Myocardial Infarction in Two Hungarian Cohorts.
Temesszentandrási György, et al. Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research 2016 8 2742-50
- Association of Genetic Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease with Insulin Resistance-Are we Different?
Karoli Ritu, et al. The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India 2019 3 (3) 34-38
- [The association of the mitochondrial DNA oriB variants with metabolic syndrome].
Skuratovskaia D A, et al. Biomeditsinskaia khimiia 2017 11 (6) 533-538
- Association of human fetuin-A rs4917 polymorphism with obesity in 2 cohorts.
Temesszentandrási György, et al. Journal of investigative medicine : the official publication of the American Federation for Clinical Research 2015 3 (3) 548-53
- Association of AHSG gene polymorphisms with ischemic stroke in a Han Chinese population.
Ma S, et al. Biochemical genetics 2013 8
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.