Inflammatory Breast Cancer
Last Posted: Oct 06, 2020
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer: Clinical Implications of Genomic Alterations and Mutational Profiling.
Faldoni Flávia L C et al. Cancers 2020 Sep 12(10)
- Characteristics associated with inflammatory breast cancer (IBC): An epidemiologic study from a dedicated IBC program.
White Randie E et al. The breast journal 2020 Sep
- BRCA mutations in women with inflammatory breast cancer.
Gutierrez Barrera Angelica M et al. Cancer 2017 Oct
- Precision Cancer Diagnostics: Tracking Genomic Evolution in Clinical Trials.
Beca Francisco et al. PLoS medicine 2016 Dec 13(12) e1002177
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.