Inflammatory Breast Cancer
Last Posted: Oct 06, 2020
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer: Clinical Implications of Genomic Alterations and Mutational Profiling.
Faldoni Flávia L C et al. Cancers 2020 Sep 12(10)
- Characteristics associated with inflammatory breast cancer (IBC): An epidemiologic study from a dedicated IBC program.
White Randie E et al. The breast journal 2020 Sep
- Genetic Variants Detected Using Cell-Free DNA from Blood and Tumor Samples in Patients with Inflammatory Breast Cancer.
Winn Jennifer S, et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2020 2 (4)
- BRCA mutations in women with inflammatory breast cancer.
Gutierrez Barrera Angelica M, et al. Cancer 2018 0 (3) 466-474
- Prevalence of germline variants in inflammatory breast cancer.
Rana Huma Q, et al. Cancer 2019 4
- Targeted next-generation sequencing identifies clinically relevant somatic mutations in a large cohort of inflammatory breast cancer.
Liang Xu, et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2018 8 (1) 88
- IL-10 correlates with the expression of carboxypeptidase B2 and lymphovascular invasion in inflammatory breast cancer: The potential role of tumor infiltrated macrophages.
Mohamed Hossam Taha, et al. Current problems in cancer 0 0 (2) 215-230
- Inflammatory breast cancer: High incidence of GCC haplotypes (-1082A/G, -819T/C, and -592A/C) in the interleukin-10 gene promoter correlates with over-expression of interleukin-10 in patients' carcinoma tissues.
Sabet Salwa, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2017 7 (7) 1010428317713393
- Identification of frequent somatic mutations in inflammatory breast cancer.
Matsuda Naoko, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 2
- Precision Cancer Diagnostics: Tracking Genomic Evolution in Clinical Trials.
Beca Francisco et al. PLoS medicine 2016 Dec 13(12) e1002177
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.