Last Posted: Aug 02, 2021
- Fc?RIIa and Fc?RIIIa genes polymorphism in Egyptian children with primary immune thrombocytopenia.
Zakaria Marwa, et al. Hematology, transfusion and cell therapy 2021 7
- SIRT1 single-nucleotide polymorphisms are associated with corticosteroid sensitivity in primary immune thrombocytopenia patients.
Wang Shuwen, et al. Annals of hematology 2021 7
- Association of FOXP3 gene polymorphisms with chronic immune thrombocytopenia in a Chinese Han population.
Zhang Donglei, et al. International journal of laboratory hematology 2021 3
- Immune Checkpoint-Related Gene Polymorphisms Are Associated With Primary Immune Thrombocytopenia.
Wang Shuwen, et al. Frontiers in immunology 2020 0 615941
- PTPN22 gene polymorphism as a genetic risk factor for primary immune thrombocytopenia in Egyptian children.
Hesham Mervat, et al. Expert review of hematology 2020 10
- Toll-Like Receptor 9 (TLR9) Gene C/T (rs352140) Polymorphisms in Adult Primary Immune Thrombocytopenia.
Hassan Alaa Efat, et al. Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis 0 0 1076029620940050
- Vitamin D Insufficiency is Not Associated With Pediatric and Adolescent Immune Thrombocytopenia: A Study in Conjunction With its Receptor Genetic Polymorphisms.
Shaheen Iman Abdelmohsen, et al. Journal of pediatric hematology/oncology 2020 4
- A Pooling Genome-Wide Association Study Identifies Susceptibility Loci and Signaling Pathways of Immune Thrombocytopenia in Chinese Han Population.
Xu Yanmei, et al. International journal of genomics 2020 0 7531876
- Impact of CD40 gene polymorphisms on the risk of immune thrombocytopenic purpura.
AbdelGhafar Muhammad Tarek, et al. Gene 2020 2 144419
- Genetic variants in toll-like receptor 4 are associated with lack of steroid-responsiveness in pediatric ITP patients.
Kim Taylor Olmsted, et al. American journal of hematology 2020 1
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.