Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Last Posted: Oct 05, 2021
- Safety and Effectiveness of Mycophenolate Mofetil in Interstitial Lung Diseases: Insights from a Machine Learning Radiographic Model.
Karampitsakos Theodoros et al. Respiration; international review of thoracic diseases 2021 1-10
- Differential Genomic Profile in TERT, DSP, and FAM13A Between COPD Patients With Emphysema, IPF, and CPFE Syndrome.
Guzmán-Vargas Javier et al. Frontiers in medicine 2021 8725144
- Familial Pulmonary Fibrosis: Genetic Features and Clinical Implications.
Zhang David et al. Chest 2021
- Use of a Genomic Classifier in Patients with Interstitial Lung Disease: A Systematic Review.
Kheir Fayez et al. Annals of the American Thoracic Society 2021
- Telomere biology disorders
MLW Kam et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, May 28, 2021
- Family History of Pulmonary Fibrosis Predicts Worse Survival in Patients with Interstitial Lung Disease.
Cutting Claire et al. Chest 2021 Jan
- TPMT and HLA-DQA1-HLA-DRB genetic profiling to guide the use of azathioprine in the treatment of interstitial lung disease: First experience.
Taha Nada et al. Pulmonary pharmacology & therapeutics 2021 Jan 66101988
- Shared genetic etiology between idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and COVID-19 severity
J Fadista et al, MEDRXIV, December 16, 2020
- Paired genetic analysis by next-generation sequencing of lung cancer and associated idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
Otsubo Kohei et al. Cancer science 2020 Jul 111(7) 2482-2487
- Multi-channel lung sound classification with convolutional recurrent neural networks.
Messner Elmar et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2020 Jul 122103831
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.