Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Last Posted: Sep 08, 2020
- Improving preoperative risk-of-death prediction in surgery congenital heart defects using artificial intelligence model: A pilot study.
Chang Junior João et al. PloS one 2020 15(9) e0238199
- Copy Number Variants of Undetermined Significance Are Not Associated with Worse Clinical Outcomes in Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome.
Dailey-Schwartz Andrew L et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2018 Aug
- Familial Screening for Left-Sided Congenital Heart Disease: What Is the Evidence? What Is the Cost?
Perry Daniel J et al. Diseases (Basel, Switzerland) 2017 Dec 5(4)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.