Last Posted: Dec 21, 2020
- Distinct genomic profiles of gestational choriocarcinoma, a unique cancer of pregnant tissues.
Jung Seung-Hyun, et al. Experimental & molecular medicine 2020 12
- Genomic profile in gestational and non-gestational choriocarcinomas.
Mello Julia Bette Homem de, et al. Placenta 2017 0 8-15
- VEGF 936C/T Polymorphism and Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia.
Sun Sue Yazaki, et al. The Journal of reproductive medicine 2016 9 (9-10) 489-493
- Local Coverage Determination (LCD): Flow Cytometry (L33661)
The U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Whole-exome sequencing reveals genetic variants in ERC1 and KCNG4 associated with complete hydatidiform mole in Chinese Han women.
Yu Yan, et al. Oncotarget 2017 9 (43) 75264-75271
- Single nucleotide polymorphism-based microarray analysis for the diagnosis of hydatidiform moles.
Xie Yingjun, et al. Molecular medicine reports 2016 5
- Variable Number Tandem Repeat (VNTR) Genotyping of Hydatidiform Mole in Iranian Patients.
Pakzad Zahra, et al. Avicenna journal of medical biotechnology 2014 10 (4) 246-53
- Absence of KHDC3L mutations in Chinese patients with recurrent and sporadic hydatidiform moles.
Zhao Wei, et al. Cancer genetics 0 0 (9-10) 327-9
- A genetic association study of NLRP2 and NLRP7 genes in idiopathic recurrent miscarriage.
Huang JY, et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2013 1
- NLRP7 mutation analysis in sporadic hydatidiform moles in Tunisian patients: NLRP7 and sporadic mole.
Landolsi Hanène, et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2012 6 (6) 646-51
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.