Last Posted: Jul 08, 2021
- Functional multigenic variations associated with hodgkin lymphoma.
Osman Yasser et al. International journal of laboratory hematology 2021
- An overview of genetic predisposition to familial hematological malignancies.
Hamadou Walid Sabri et al. Bulletin du cancer 2021
- New biomarkers in non-Hodgkin lymphoma and acute leukemias.
Rubio-Jurado Benjamín et al. Advances in clinical chemistry 2020 9619-53
- Circulating tumor DNA predicts response in Chinese patients with relapsed or refractory classical hodgkin lymphoma treated with sintilimab.
Shi Yuankai et al. EBioMedicine 2020 Apr 54102731
- Comprehensive Genomic Profiling of Hodgkin Lymphoma Reveals Recurrently Mutated Genes and Increased Mutation Burden.
Liang Winnie S et al. The oncologist 2019 24(2) 219-228
- The application of antigen receptor gene rearrangement of BIOMED-2 in the pathologic diagnosis of 348 cases with non-Hodgkin lymphoma in a single institution in Southwest of China.
Liu Xueni et al. Pathology, research and practice 2019 Nov 215(11) 152615
- Clinical application of thiopurine pharmacogenomics in pediatrics.
Pavlovic Sonja et al. Current drug metabolism 2020 Mar
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma and High-Grade B-Cell Lymphoma: Genetic Classification and Its Implications for Prognosis and Treatment.
Crombie Jennifer L et al. Surgical oncology clinics of North America 2020 Jan 29(1) 115-125
- Study Tests Immunotherapy in People with Cancer and Autoimmune Diseases
NCI, August 26, 2019
- CMS Finalizes Decision to Cover CAR T-Cell Therapy for Medicare Beneficiaries
ASCO Post, August 8, 2019
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.