Hereditary Renal Cell Carcinoma
Last Posted: Aug 12, 2021
- Genetic risk assessment for hereditary renal cell carcinoma: Clinical consensus statement.
Bratslavsky Gennady et al. Cancer 2021
- Application of the ACMG/NSGC genetic referral guidelines for hereditary renal cell carcinoma at the University of Miami, from 2014 to 2017.
Leuchter Jessica D et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2021
- Structured assessment and followup for patients with hereditary kidney tumour syndromes.
Lattouf Jean-Baptiste et al. Canadian Urological Association journal = Journal de l'Association des urologues du Canada 10(7-8) E214-E222
- Application of Hereditary Renal Cell Carcinoma Risk Criteria to a Large Prospective Database.
Kushnir I et al. Clinical oncology (Royal College of Radiologists (Great Britain)) 2019 Aug
- Clinical and morphologic review of 60 hereditary renal tumors from 30 hereditary renal cell carcinoma syndrome patients: lessons from a contemporary single institution series.
Kennedy John M et al. Medical oncology (Northwood, London, England) 2019 Jul 36(9) 74
- Recognizing Hereditary Renal Cancers Through the Microscope: A Pathology Update.
Peng Yu-Ching et al. Surgical pathology clinics 2018 Dec 11(4) 725-737
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Familial papillary renal cell carcinoma 1 - MET
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
- Prevalence of Germline Mutations in Cancer Susceptibility Genes in Patients With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Carlo Maria I et al. JAMA oncology 2018 Jul
- Hereditary renal cell carcinoma syndromes: diagnosis, surveillance and management.
Maher Eamonn R et al. World journal of urology 2018 Apr
- Diagnostic approach to hereditary renal cell carcinoma.
Gupta Shiva et al. AJR. American journal of roentgenology 2015 May (5) 1031-41
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.