Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
Last Posted: Oct 27, 2020
- A questionnaire-based survey to evaluate and improve the current HHT medical and social condition in Japan.
Arai Nobuhiko et al. Surgical neurology international 2020 11323
- Efficacy of Timolol in a Novel Intranasal Thermosensitive Gel for Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia-Associated Epistaxis: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
Peterson Andrew M et al. JAMA otolaryngology-- head & neck surgery 2020 Sep
- Raloxifene and n-Acetylcysteine Ameliorate TGF-Signalling in Fibroblasts from Patients with Recessive Dominant Epidermolysis Bullosa.
Aguado Tania et al. Cells 2020 Sep 9(9)
- An international, multicenter study of intravenous bevacizumab for bleeding in hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia: the InHIBIT-Bleed study.
Al-Samkari Hanny et al. Haematologica 2020 Jul
- Natural history of patients with venous thromboembolism and hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia. Findings from the RIETE registry.
Riera-Mestre Antoni et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2019 14(1) 196
- Hereditary Haemorrhagic Telangiectasia: a disease not to be forgotten during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Gaetani Eleonora et al. Journal of thrombosis and haemostasis : JTH 2020 Apr
- Prevalence and diagnostic value of nail fold capillary microscopy in hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia: A retrospective study.
Kroon Steven et al. Vascular medicine (London, England) 2020 Apr 1358863X20910479
- Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia and health-related quality of life: a qualitative investigation.
Martinent Guillaume et al. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 2020 Jan
- Future treatments for hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia.
Robert Florian et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2020 Jan 15(1) 4
- Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia: diagnosis and management from the hematologist's perspective.
Kritharis Athena et al. Haematologica 2018 103(9) 1433-1443
- Current Status of Clinical Diagnosis and Genetic Analysis of Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia in South Korea: Multicenter Case Series and a Systematic Review.
Kim Donghyun et al. Neurointervention 2019 Sep 14(2) 91-98
- Tissue-specific mosaicism in hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia: Implications for genetic testing in families.
McDonald Jamie et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2018 176(7) 1618-1621
- [Genetic diagnostics of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia (Osler-Weber-Rendu disease)].
Major Tamás et al. Orvosi hetilap 2019 May 160(18) 710-719
- Assessing the Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia Algorithms in a Community-Based Patient Population.
Saparia Tina et al. The Permanente journal 2019 23
- Systematic screening in hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia: a review.
Kroon Steven et al. Current opinion in pulmonary medicine 2018 24(3) 260-268
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.