Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
Last Posted: Sep 14, 2021
- Characterization of epidemiological distribution and outcome of COVID-19 in patients with hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia: a nationwide retrospective multi-centre study during first wave in Italy.
Suppressa Patrizia et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2021 16(1) 378
- Beneficial Effects of Remote Medical Care for Patients with Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Gaetani Eleonora et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 10(11)
- Healthcare Utilization and Costs associated with Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia Patients in a Large US Claims Database.
Hasan Albitar Hasan Ahmad et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings. Innovations, quality & outcomes 2021 5(1) 55-64
- A questionnaire-based survey to evaluate and improve the current HHT medical and social condition in Japan.
Arai Nobuhiko et al. Surgical neurology international 2020 11323
- Efficacy of Timolol in a Novel Intranasal Thermosensitive Gel for Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia-Associated Epistaxis: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
Peterson Andrew M et al. JAMA otolaryngology-- head & neck surgery 2020 Sep
- Raloxifene and n-Acetylcysteine Ameliorate TGF-Signalling in Fibroblasts from Patients with Recessive Dominant Epidermolysis Bullosa.
Aguado Tania et al. Cells 2020 Sep 9(9)
- An international, multicenter study of intravenous bevacizumab for bleeding in hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia: the InHIBIT-Bleed study.
Al-Samkari Hanny et al. Haematologica 2020 Jul
- Natural history of patients with venous thromboembolism and hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia. Findings from the RIETE registry.
Riera-Mestre Antoni et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2019 14(1) 196
- Hereditary Haemorrhagic Telangiectasia: a disease not to be forgotten during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Gaetani Eleonora et al. Journal of thrombosis and haemostasis : JTH 2020 Apr
- Prevalence and diagnostic value of nail fold capillary microscopy in hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia: A retrospective study.
Kroon Steven et al. Vascular medicine (London, England) 2020 Apr 1358863X20910479
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.