Last Posted: Nov 03, 2020
- Comprehensive Exonic Sequencing of Hemiplegic Migraine-Related Genes in a Cohort of Suspected Probands Identifies Known and Potential Pathogenic Variants.
Sutherland Heidi G et al. Cells 2020 Oct 9(11)
- Common Variant Burden Contributes to the Familial Aggregation of Migraine in 1,589 Families.
Gormley Padhraig, et al. Neuron 2018 4
- Genetics of Migraine: Insights into the Molecular Basis of Migraine Disorders.
Sutherland Heidi G et al. Headache 2017 Apr 57(4) 537-569
- Possible Involvement of the CACNA1E Gene in Migraine: A Search for Single Nucleotide Polymorphism in Different Clinical Phenotypes.
Ambrosini Anna, et al. Headache 2017 6
- Molecular factors in migraine.
Kowalska Marta, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- Genetic studies of Polish migraine patients: screening for causative mutations in four migraine-associated genes.
Domitrz Izabela, et al. Human genomics 2016 0 (1) 3
- Involvement of astrocyte and oligodendrocyte gene sets in migraine.
Eising Else, et al. Cephalalgia : an international journal of headache 2015 12
- Heterogeneous pattern of selective pressure for PRRT2 in human populations, but no association with autism spectrum disorders.
Huguet Guillaume, et al. PloS one 2014 0 (3) e88600
- Mutation analysis of CACNA1A gene in Iranian migrainous and review literatures.
Meamar Rokhsareh, et al. Journal of research in medical sciences : the official journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences 2013 3 (Suppl 1) S6-S10
- Polymorphisms in migraine-associated gene, atp1a2, and ischemic stroke risk in a biracial population: the genetics of early onset stroke study.
Harriott Andrea M, et al. SpringerPlus 2013 12 (1) 46
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.