Hairy Cell Leukemia
Last Posted: Oct 13, 2021
- Long term follow-up of a phase II study of cladribine with concurrent rituximab with hairy cell leukemia variant.
Chihara Dai, et al. Blood advances 2021 10
- Vemurafenib plus Rituximab in Refractory or Relapsed Hairy-Cell Leukemia.
Tiacci Enrico, et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 0 (19) 1810-1823
- Clinicopathological analysis of splenic red pulp low-grade B-cell lymphoma.
Suzuki Takaharu, et al. Pathology international 2020 2
- BRAF V600E Mutation Across Multiple Tumor Types: Correlation Between DNA-based Sequencing and Mutation-specific Immunohistochemistry.
Loo Eric, et al. Applied immunohistochemistry & molecular morphology : AIMM 0 0 (10) 709-713
- Development of Cancer Immunotherapy
NCI, June 2019
- Identification of the BRAF V600E mutation in Japanese patients with hairy cell leukemia and related diseases using a quenching probe method.
Itamura Hidekazu, et al. International journal of hematology 2018 7
- Clinical utility of recently identified diagnostic, prognostic, and predictive molecular biomarkers in mature B-cell neoplasms.
Onaindia Arantza et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2017 Jun
- sIL2R ratio as early marker for response in hairy cell leukemia and the prognostic relevance of IL28B genotype to interferon-a therapy.
Jud Stéphanie, et al. Annals of hematology 2017 2
- Recurrent CDKN1B (p27) mutations in hairy cell leukemia.
Dietrich Sascha, et al. Blood 2015 8 (8) 1005-8
- MYD88 L265P somatic mutation: its usefulness in the differential diagnosis of bone marrow involvement by B-cell lymphoproliferative disorders.
Ondrejka Sarah L, et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2013 9 (3) 387-94
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.