Last Posted: Sep 27, 2022
- Characterization of Autoimmune Thyroid Disease in a Cohort of 73 Paediatric Patients Affected by 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome: Longitudinal Single-Centre Study.
Ricci Silvia et al. Genes 2022 13(9)
- Prediction model of Graves' disease in general clinical practice based on complete blood count and biochemistry profile.
Yoshihara Ai et al. Endocrine journal 2022
- Recurrence of Graves' Disease: What Genetics of HLA and PTPN22 Can Tell Us.
Vejrazkova Daniela et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2021 12761077
- Aggregation of autoimmunity in extended families of people with autoimmune Addison's disease.
Fichna Marta et al. Internal medicine journal 2021
- A Weighted Genetic Risk Score Using Known Susceptibility Variants to Predict Graves Disease Risk.
Ma Yu-Ru et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2019 104(6) 2121-2130
- Progress in pediatrics in 2015: choices in allergy, endocrinology, gastroenterology, genetics, haematology, infectious diseases, neonatology, nephrology, neurology, nutrition, oncology and pulmonology.
Caffarelli Carlo et al. Italian journal of pediatrics 2016 Aug 42(1) 75
- THE MEDICAL MANAGEMENT OF GRAVES DISEASE IN THE ERA OF PRECISION MEDICINE.
Chiovato Luca et al. Endocrine practice : official journal of the American College of Endocrinology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 2019 Jan 25(1) 112-114
- Utility of systematic TSHR gene testing in adults with hyperthyroidism lacking overt autoimmunity and diffuse uptake on thyroid scintigraphy.
Patel Kashyap A et al. Clinical endocrinology 2018 Oct
- A MicroRNA Signature for Evaluation of Risk and Severity of Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases.
Martínez-Hernández Rebeca et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2018 103(3) 1139-1150
- Graves' disease
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Nov 29, 2023
- Content source: