Glucose-6-phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
Last Posted: Jul 06, 2021
- Cell and Gene Therapy for Anemia: Hematopoietic Stem Cells and Gene Editing.
Anurogo Dito et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(12)
- Economic evaluation of point of care universal newborn screening for glucose-6-Phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in United States.
Vidavalur Ramesh et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2021 1-9
- Universal Implementation of Newborn Screening in India.
Mookken Thomas et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2020 Mar 6(2)
- Evaluation of the Diagnostic Accuracy of the CareStart™ Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency Rapid Diagnostic Test among Chinese Newborns.
Yu Fengting et al. Journal of tropical pediatrics 2020 Feb
- Newborn Screening for Congenital Hypothyroidism, Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, and Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency for Improving Health Care in India.
Verma Jyotsna et al. Journal of pediatric intensive care 2020 Mar 9(1) 40-44
- Prevalence of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency in Sichuan, China.
Zhang Jing et al. Clinical laboratory 2018 Mar 64(3) 383-386
- Applying a multiplexed primer extension method on dried blood spots increased the detection of carriers at risk of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in newborn screening program.
Chiu Yen-Hui et al. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2019 Apr
- [Evaluations of newborn screening program performance and enzymatic diagnosis of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in Guangzhou].
Tang F et al. Zhonghua er ke za zhi = Chinese journal of pediatrics 2018 May 56(5) 359-363
- Premarital Screening and Genetic Counseling Program: Studies from an Endogamous Population.
Bener Abdulbari et al. International journal of applied & basic medical research 9(1) 20-26
- Glucose-6-Phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency incidence in a Hispanic population.
Cantú-Reyna C et al. Journal of neonatal-perinatal medicine 2019 Feb
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.