Last Posted: Oct 29, 2021
- MRI radiomics to differentiate between low grade glioma and glioblastoma peritumoral region.
Malik Nauman et al. Journal of neuro-oncology 2021
- Artificial Intelligence Applications in Pediatric Brain Tumor Imaging: A Systematic Review.
Huang Jonathan et al. World neurosurgery 2021
- Ensemble based machine learning approach for prediction of glioma and multi-grade classification.
Chandra Joshi Rakesh et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2021 137104829
- Multi-level Kronecker Convolutional Neural Network (ML-KCNN) for Glioma Segmentation from Multi-modal MRI Volumetric Data.
Ali Muhammad Junaid et al. Journal of digital imaging 2021
- Fully automated analysis combining [F]-FET-PET and multiparametric MRI including DSC perfusion and APTw imaging: a promising tool for objective evaluation of glioma progression.
Paprottka K J et al. European journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging 2021
- Classification of Diffuse Glioma Subtype from Clinical-Grade Pathological Images Using Deep Transfer Learning.
Im Sanghyuk et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 21(10)
- Predictive Role of the Apparent Diffusion Coefficient and MRI Morphologic Features on IDH Status in Patients With Diffuse Glioma: A Retrospective Cross-Sectional Study.
Zhang Jun et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 11640738
- Longitudinal structural and perfusion MRI enhanced by machine learning outperforms standalone modalities and radiological expertise in high-grade glioma surveillance.
Siakallis Loizos et al. Neuroradiology 2021
- BRAF more frequently co-occurs with IDH1/2 mutations in adult patients with gliomas than in patients harboring BRAF but without a survival advantage.
Wang Wei et al. BMC neurology 2021 21(1) 195
- Deep Radiogenomics of Lower-Grade Gliomas: Convolutional Neural Networks Predict Tumor Genomic Subtypes Using MR Images.
Buda Mateusz et al. Radiology. Artificial intelligence 2020 2(1) e180050
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.