Last Posted: Sep 14, 2021
- Ensemble based machine learning approach for prediction of glioma and multi-grade classification.
Chandra Joshi Rakesh et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2021 137104829
- Fully automated analysis combining [F]-FET-PET and multiparametric MRI including DSC perfusion and APTw imaging: a promising tool for objective evaluation of glioma progression.
Paprottka K J et al. European journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging 2021
- Combination chemotherapy versus temozolomide for patients with methylated MGMT (m-MGMT) glioblastoma: results of computational biological modeling to predict the magnitude of treatment benefit.
Castro Michael et al. Journal of neuro-oncology 2021
- Differential Predictors and Clinical Implications Associated With Long-Term Survivors in IDH Wildtype and Mutant Glioblastoma.
Jiang Haihui et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 11632663
- Predictive Role of the Apparent Diffusion Coefficient and MRI Morphologic Features on IDH Status in Patients With Diffuse Glioma: A Retrospective Cross-Sectional Study.
Zhang Jun et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 11640738
- Deep Neural Network for Differentiation of Brain Tumor Tissue Displayed by Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy.
Ziebart Andreas et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 11668273
- BRAF more frequently co-occurs with IDH1/2 mutations in adult patients with gliomas than in patients harboring BRAF but without a survival advantage.
Wang Wei et al. BMC neurology 2021 21(1) 195
- Deep Radiogenomics of Lower-Grade Gliomas: Convolutional Neural Networks Predict Tumor Genomic Subtypes Using MR Images.
Buda Mateusz et al. Radiology. Artificial intelligence 2020 2(1) e180050
- Machine learning-based radiomic evaluation of treatment response prediction in glioblastoma.
Patel M et al. Clinical radiology 2021
- The Role of Mismatch Repair in Glioblastoma Multiforme Treatment Response and Resistance.
Leelatian Nalin et al. Neurosurgery clinics of North America 2021 32(2) 171-180
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
- NIH Information (3)
- COVID-19 (6)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (344)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (75)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (21)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (30)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.