Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors
Last Posted: Oct 01, 2020
- Cost-effectiveness Analysis of Genetic Testing and Tailored First-Line Therapy for Patients With Metastatic Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors.
Banerjee Sudeep et al. JAMA network open 2020 Sep 3(9) e2013565
- Chinese consensus on management of tyrosine kinase inhibitor-associated side effects in gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
Li Jian et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2018 Dec 24(46) 5189-5202
- Mutational testing in gastrointestinal stromal tumor.
Wang Yu et al. Current cancer drug targets 2019 Mar
- Clinical Application of Circulating Tumor DNA in the Genetic Analysis of Patients with Advanced GIST.
Xu Hao et al. Molecular cancer therapeutics 2018 17(1) 290-296
- Succinate Dehydrogenase-Deficient Renal Cell Carcinoma: A Short Review.
Wang Gang et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2018 Oct 142(10) 1284-1288
- The Use of Circulating Tumor DNA for Prognosis of Gastrointestinal Cancers.
Saluja Hariti et al. Frontiers in oncology 2018 8275
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Paragangliomas 1, 2, 3, 4, 5; Pheochromocytoma- MAX, SDHA, SDHAF2, SDHB, SDHC, SDHD, TMEM127
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
- Germline SDHA mutations in children and adults with cancer.
Dubard Gault Marianne et al. Cold Spring Harbor molecular case studies 2018 4(4)
- Von Hippel-Lindau and Hereditary Pheochromocytoma/Paraganglioma Syndromes: Clinical Features, Genetics, and Surveillance Recommendations in Childhood.
Rednam Surya P et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jun 23(12) e68-e75
- Clinical genomic profiling to identify actionable alterations for investigational therapies in patients with diverse sarcomas.
Groisberg Roman et al. Oncotarget 2017 Apr
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.