Last Posted: Sep 20, 2021
- Infrequent RAS mutation is not associated with specific histological phenotype in gliomas.
Makino Yasuhide, et al. BMC cancer 2021 9 (1) 1025
- NTRK Fusions Identified in Pediatric Tumors: The Frequency, Fusion Partners, and Clinical Outcome.
Zhao Xiaonan et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 1
- Biology and grading of pleomorphic xanthoastrocytoma-what have we learned about it?
Vaubel Rachael, et al. Brain pathology (Zurich, Switzerland) 2020 7
- Novel BRAF alteration in desmoplastic infantile ganglioglioma with response to targeted therapy.
Blessing Melissa M et al. Acta neuropathologica communications 2018 6(1) 118
- The genetic landscape of ganglioglioma.
Pekmezci Melike, et al. Acta neuropathologica communications 2018 6 (1) 47
- Longitudinal mutational analysis of a cerebellar pilocytic astrocytoma recurring as a ganglioglioma.
Fiset Pierre O, et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2016 10
- Clinical, Imaging, Histopathological and Molecular Characterization of Anaplastic Ganglioglioma.
Zanello Marc, et al. Journal of neuropathology and experimental neurology 2016 8
- TP53 codon 72 polymorphism may predict early tumour progression in paediatric pilocytic astrocytoma.
Mascelli Samantha, et al. Oncotarget 2016 6
- Diagnostic application of high resolution single nucleotide polymorphism array analysis for children with brain tumors.
- An analysis of the prognostic value of IDH1 (isocitrate dehydrogenase 1) mutation in Polish glioma patients.
Lewandowska Marzena Anna, et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2014 2 (1) 45-53
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.