Last Posted: Oct 13, 2021
- Association and Functional Significance of Genetic Variants Present in Regulatory Elements of SERPINB5 Gene in Gallbladder Cancer.
Sinha Kirti Kumari, et al. Gene 2021 10 145989
- PARP1 rs1136410 (A/G) polymorphism is associated with early age of onset of gallbladder cancer.
Anjali Kumari, et al. European journal of cancer prevention : the official journal of the European Cancer Prevention Organisation (ECP) 2021 8
- Comparison of Prediction Models for Acute Kidney Injury Among Patients with Hepatobiliary Malignancies Based on XGBoost and LASSO-Logistic Algorithms.
Zhang Yunlu et al. International journal of general medicine 2021 141325-1335
- Genetic association of MMP14 promoter variants and their functional significance in gallbladder cancer pathogenesis.
J Vinay, et al. Journal of human genetics 2021 3
- Whole-exome mutational landscape of neuroendocrine carcinomas of the gallbladder.
Liu Fatao, et al. Signal transduction and targeted therapy 2021 2 (1) 55
- Genomic profiling reveals high frequency of DNA repair genetic aberrations in gallbladder cancer.
Abdel-Wahab Reham et al. Scientific reports 2020 Dec 10(1) 22087
- Current and New Biomarkers for Early Detection, Prognostic Stratification, and Management of Gallbladder Cancer Patients.
García Patricia, et al. Cancers 2020 12 (12)
- Genetic mutational analysis of ß-catenin gene affecting GSK-3ß phosphorylation plays a role in gallbladder carcinogenesis: Results from a case control study.
Dixit Ruhi, et al. Cancer treatment and research communications 2020 4 100173
- ABCB1/4 gallbladder cancer risk variants identified in India also show strong effects in Chileans.
Boekstegers Felix, et al. Cancer epidemiology 2020 2 101643
- Biliary tract cancer prognostic and predictive genomics.
Mondaca Sebastian et al. Chinese clinical oncology 2019 Aug 8(4) 42
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.