Focal Or Multifocal Malformations In Neuronal Migration
Last Posted: Oct 05, 2021
- [Genotype and phenotype of children with DEPDC5 gene variants related epilepsy].
Liu W W et al. Zhonghua er ke za zhi = Chinese journal of pediatrics 2021 59(10) 859-864
- Historical Patterns of Diagnosis, Treatments, and Outcome of Epilepsy Associated With Tuberous Sclerosis Complex: Results From TOSCA Registry.
Nabbout Rima et al. Frontiers in neurology 2021 12697467
- Association of Combined Focal 22q11.22 Deletion and IKZF1 Alterations With Outcomes in Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
DS Mangum et al, JAMA Oncology, August 19, 2021
- Detection and PI-RADS classification of focal lesions in prostate MRI: Performance comparison between a deep learning-based algorithm (DLA) and radiologists with various levels of experience.
Youn Seo Yeon et al. European journal of radiology 2021 142109894
- Predicting the environmental suitability for onchocerciasis in Africa as an aid to elimination planning.
Cromwell Elizabeth A et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2021 15(7) e0008824
- Development and validation of artificial intelligence to detect and diagnose liver lesions from ultrasound images.
Tiyarattanachai Thodsawit et al. PloS one 2021 16(6) e0252882
- Ophthalmic Disease Detection via Deep Learning With A Novel Mixture Loss Function.
Luo Xiong et al. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics 2021 PP
- Assessing the role of rare genetic variants in drug-resistant, non-lesional focal epilepsy.
Wolking Stefan et al. Annals of clinical and translational neurology 2021
- Genetic Neonatal-Onset Epilepsies and Developmental/Epileptic Encephalopathies with Movement Disorders: A Systematic Review.
Spagnoli Carlotta et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(8)
- Development of deep learning algorithms for predicting blastocyst formation and quality by time-lapse monitoring.
Liao Qiuyue et al. Communications biology 2021 4(1) 415
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
- NIH Information (10)
- COVID-19 (50)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (508)
- GWAS Studies (12)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (66)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (18)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (22)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.