Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
Last Posted: Mar 14, 2021
- The underestimated burden of monogenic kidney disease in adults waitlisted for kidney transplantation.
Schrezenmeier Eva et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021
- Identification of disease-causing variants by comprehensive genetic testing with exome sequencing in adults with suspicion of hereditary FSGS.
Braunisch Matthias Christoph et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2020 Sep
- Initial experience from a renal genetics clinic demonstrates a distinct role in patient management.
Thomas Christie P et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Mar
- Utility of Genomic Testing after Renal Biopsy.
Murray Susan L et al. American journal of nephrology 2019 Dec 51(1) 43-53
- Genetic Susceptibility to Chronic Kidney Disease - Some More Pieces for the Heritability Puzzle.
Cañadas-Garre Marisa et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 10453
- Prospects of genetic testing for steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome in Nigerian children: a narrative review of challenges and opportunities.
Anigilaje Emmanuel Ademola et al. International journal of nephrology and renovascular disease 2019 12119-136
- Importance of Genetic Diagnostics in Adult-Onset Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis.
Snoek Rozemarijn et al. Nephron 2019 May 1-8
- Value of renal gene panel diagnostics in adults waiting for kidney transplantation due to undetermined end-stage renal disease.
Ottlewski Isabel et al. Kidney international 2019 Mar
- Genetics, Genomics, and Precision Medicine in End-Stage Kidney Disease.
Kopp Jeffrey B et al. Seminars in nephrology 2018 Jul 38(4) 317-324
- Clinical and pathological phenotype of genetic causes of focal segmental glomerulosclerosis in adults.
Lepori Nicola et al. Clinical kidney journal 2018 Apr 11(2) 179-190
- Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.