Familial Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm And Dissection
Last Posted: Oct 23, 2020
- Human aortic aneurysm genomic dictionary: is it possible?
Brownstein Adam Joseph et al. Indian journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery : official organ, Association of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons of India 2019 Jun 35(Suppl 2) 57-66
- Clinical Features and Outcomes of Pregnancy-Related Acute Aortic Dissection.
Braverman Alan C et al. JAMA cardiology 2020 Oct
- Testing patterns for genetically triggered aortic and arterial aneurysms and dissections at an academic center.
Hicks Kelli L et al. Journal of vascular surgery 2018 Mar
- Familial thoracic aortic aneurysm and dissection
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Investigation of the MYH11 gene in sporadic patients with an isolated persistently patent arterial duct.
Zhu Limin, et al. Cardiology in the young 2007 12 (6) 666-72
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.