Familial Dilated Cardiomyopathy
Last Posted: Jan 30, 2020
- Familial Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
Peters Stacey et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2019 Dec
- Prospective Evaluation of the Utility of Whole Exome Sequencing in Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
Ramchand Jay et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2020 Jan 9(2) e013346
- Epidemiology and Clinical Characteristics of Atrial Fibrillation in Patients with Inherited Heart Diseases.
Butters Alexandra et al. Journal of cardiovascular electrophysiology 2020 Jan
- The Value of Strain in Familial Dilated Cardiomyopathy Screening.
Prasad Sanjay K et al. JACC. Cardiovascular imaging 2019 Dec
- Role of family history and clinical screening in the identification of families with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Bailly C et al. South African medical journal = Suid-Afrikaanse tydskrif vir geneeskunde 2019 Aug 109(9) 673-678
- Genetic testing for inherited heart diseases: longitudinal impact on health-related quality of life.
Ingles Jodie et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2012 14(8) 749-752
- Contemporary characteristics and outcomes of adults with familial dilated cardiomyopathy listed for heart transplantation.
Khayata Mohamed et al. World journal of cardiology 2019 Jan 11(1) 38-46
- Arrhythmic Genotypes in Familial Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Implications for Genetic Testing and Clinical Management.
Peters Stacey et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2019 Jan 28(1) 31-38
- Genetic mutation of familial dilated cardiomyopathy based on next‑generation semiconductor sequencing.
Lin Xin-Fu et al. Molecular medicine reports 2018 Sep
- Genome sequencing as a first-line genetic test in familial dilated cardiomyopathy.
Minoche Andre E et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jul
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.