Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
Last Posted: Sep 30, 2021
- Characterizing Pediatric Familial Adenomatous Polyposis in Patients Undergoing Colectomy in the United States.
Flahive Colleen B et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2021
- Endoscopic Management of Ampullary Adenomas in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Syndrome: A Systematic Review with Pooled Analysis.
Ramai Daryl et al. Digestive diseases and sciences 2021
- Updates in chemoprevention research for hereditary gastrointestinal and polyposis syndromes.
Hall Michael J et al. Current treatment options in gastroenterology 2021 19(1) 30-46
- Japanese Society for Cancer of the Colon and Rectum (JSCCR) guidelines 2020 for the Clinical Practice of Hereditary Colorectal Cancer.
Tomita Naohiro et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2021
- Genetic testing for inherited colorectal cancer and polyposis, 2021 revision: a technical standard of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG).
Mao Rong et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021
- Screening for Colorectal Cancer: US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement.
et al. JAMA 2021 325(19) 1965-1977
- Endoscopic papillectomy in patients with familial adenomatous polyposis: Does one size fit all?
Singh Achintya D et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy 2021 93(5) 1202
- Malignancy risk in individuals with familial adenomatous polyposis receiving biologics and immunomodulators.
Faisal Muhammad Salman et al. Familial cancer 2021
- Low-dose aspirin and mesalazine for patients with familial adenomatous polyposis.
Lynch Patrick M et al. The lancet. Gastroenterology & hepatology 2021
- Hearing Status of Children and Adolescents With Familial Adenomatous Polyposis.
Findlen Ursula M et al. Anticancer research 2021 41(3) 1439-1444
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.