Factor Xiii Deficiency
Last Posted: Sep 20, 2021
- Important roles of the human leukocyte antigen class I and II molecules and their associated genes in the autoimmune coagulation factor XIII deficiency via whole-exome sequencing analysis.
Osaki Tsukasa, et al. PloS one 2021 0 (9) e0257322
- Premarital Screening Program for Congenital Factor XIII Deficiency in Iran.
Daneshi Maryam et al. Clinical laboratory 2020 Aug 66(8)
- Factor XIII deficiency diagnosis: Challenges and tools.
Karimi M et al. International journal of laboratory hematology 2018 Feb 40(1) 3-11
- Genetic basis of severe factor XIII deficiency in a large cohort of Indian patients: Identification of fourteen novel mutations.
Shanbhag Sharda, et al. Blood cells, molecules & diseases 2016 3 81-4
- Central nervous system bleeding in pediatric patients with factor XIII deficiency: a study on 23 new cases.
Naderi Majid, et al. Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2015 3 (2) 112-8
- Association between expression of MMP-2 and MMP-9 genes and pathogenesis of intracranial hemorrhage in severe coagulation factor XIII deficiency.
Naderi Majid, et al. Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2014 12
- A common F13A1 intron 1 variant IVS1+12(A) is associated with mild FXIII deficiency in Caucasian population.
Ivaskevicius Vytautas, et al. Annals of hematology 2013 7 (7) 975-9
- Factor XIII deficiency
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.